The North Face Women's Borealis Daypack
Part of the Outdoor Daypack collection, The North Face Borealis Daypack for women sets a high standard for versatility, comfort and ultra usable features. Designed with a 25-liter main compartment and a big front organizer pocket, this TNF pack gives your 15-inch laptop a protective padded sleeve that doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve on weekend day hikes. The padded Chemise back panel has a Spine Channel and a PE sheet for support, while the ergonomic FlexVent shoulder straps are designed specifically for the female form. Side mesh beverage pockets hold climbing shoes or your travel mug and elastic cording on the front is a great stow-on-the-go spot for your jacket.
- Material: 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 280D x 300D polyester nylon blend, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Women-specific, FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve (fits most 15-inch laptops) and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Women-specific fit
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Volume: 1526 cu in, 25 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz, 1114 g
Buy the The North Face Borealis Daypack for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Borealis Daypack
awesome backpack for everyday use
Recieved this last week, girlfriend loves it! She feels its the best backpack she EVER had!!! Not only does she like the style, color but she says the fit is amazing for her.
I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. Its not so big as to be cumbersome but not so small it can't fit all her books. Its an ideal size and cut to fit a woman's natural shape. It has very nice padding and a great overall support structure. The brunette brown/acoustic blue really looks a lot better in person! Great product!
My daughter loves this backpack. I bought it for her to take to college. She had the Isabella but wanted a little roomier bag so she could throw her soccer ball in it with everything else. It fits great and is really light weight. It appears to be well made. I would definitely recommend this if you need a mid-size bag.