The North Face Women's Condor Triclimate Jacket
You felt warm enough after that latte to head up the mountain with just a shell on over a fleecy base layer. But once you ride the chair lift up a thousand feet you realize you're freezing your tush off -- no worries, take a lap and grab the zip-in liner jacket from the car, and you'll have the perfect protection AND warmth for an epic day on your skis when you're wearing the 3-in-1 versatility of The North Face Condor Triclimate Jacket for women. This North Face ski jacket consists of a weatherproof breathable shell jacket and a windproof and water-resistant zip-in softshell jacket. The shell has an adjustable removable hood and multiple pockets, while the liner jacket is cute enough to wear on its own when you're running errands in town on a crisp fall day.
- 3-in-1 jacket with weatherproof shell and zip-in softshell liner jacket
- Length from center back: 27.5 in
- Weight: 1160 g, 40.92 oz
- Shell fabric: 70D 133 g/sq m (3.857 oz/sq yd) 100% nylon HyVent® 2L
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure with stormflap
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Fabric: TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock with fleece backer
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
- 2 zippered hand pockets
Buy the The North Face Condor Triclimate Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Condor Triclimate Jacket
Bought this jacket almost a year ago and I wear it all the time. I love it. It keeps me so warm, especially in the Buffalo< NY winters (its currently -10 with wind chill) and my NorthFace saves me!
Fit to size
I recently bought this jacket for my wife and received it in the mall earlier than expected! Upon opening the "present", my wife tried on the jacket and it turned out to be perfect, except for the size. Unlike most jackets, the sizing is reversed. The Medium jacket, instead of fitting a little bit larger like most jacket sizes, this one fit too tight and short. It reminded me of a childs' jacket. However, an easy return policy from Altrec resolved this issue. The quality of the jacket was excellent though, and highly recommend this jacket to other buyers!