The North Face Women's Cymbiant Pants
Designed with personality and style for the park, The North Face Cymbiant Pants offer the same technical performance as high-end alpine climbing and ski wear. Meaning not only will you stay warm and dry on the slopes in any weather, but you'll look mighty fine as well. Awesome. Built with 2.5-layer HyVent FlashDry laminate, these North Face snowboard pants are waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed. No insulation means they're extremely adaptable to any temps on the mountain -- just wear thicker base layers on the cold days -- the Velcro tabs at the waist will adjust for a custom fit. Zippered hand pockets up front, a zippered thigh pocket, and 3 pockets at the back enhance their style and give you plenty of storage options. Take The North Face Women's Cymbiant Pants on a side country hike when the runs at the resort are fully tracked out. You'll stay comfy on any ridgeline traverse or climb when you unzip the inner thigh vents to keep the fresh air moving through.
- Fabric: HyVent® 2.5L FlashDry™ laminate
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Snap gusset hem
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Thigh zip pocket
- Back zip pocket
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Reinforced cuffs
- Back Velcro® patch-on pockets
- Clip-integration belt loops
- Cryptic Collection: Combining technology and innovation with the colors, fabrics, patterns and styles of our designers' wildest imagination.
- Inseam: 34 in (S), 34 in (R)
- Weight: 680 g, 23.99 oz
Buy the The North Face Cymbiant Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.