The North Face Women's Defroster Jacket
Prevent your body from freezing into a block of ice while hiking, climbing or mountaineering, with The North Face Defroster Jacket for women. This soft shell jacket is made from tough, durable, stretchy Pontetorto fabric, a hard-faced fleece that resists abrasion and compresses well for easy stowing in your pack. FlashDry panels wick perspiration and moisture to the surface of the fabric for speedy evaporation, extending the comfort range of the jacket and ensuring a dry and comfortable fit for you. The Defroster Jacket is harness and pack-friendly, making it a great piece for everything from backpacking to ice climbing. The handwarmer pockets are accessible without having to remove your pack or harness, and the no-rise hem is slightly longer in the back for comfortable coverage when you're sitting down to lace up your climbing shoes, stretching to clip a draw, or swinging an ice ax. It's lightweight and breathable, making it a great top layer on high elevation summer hikes or mild winter days at the crag, or a cozy mid-layer for wintertime ski mountaineering.
- Fabric: 241 g/sq m 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pontetorto jersey knit; 215 g/sq m 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Pontetorto hard-faced fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small and resists abrasion
- FlashDry™ panels extend comfort range and vastly improve dry time
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 25 in
- Weight: 12.8 oz; 365 g
Buy the The North Face Defroster Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.