The North Face Women's Denali Jacket
Whether you're riding your bike to class on a chilly spring morning or playing hooky to go make some fresh turns on the mountain, The North Face Denali Jacket for women will keep you warm and comfortable in a classic style that has become iconic. Appealing to your inner tree hugger, TNF uses bluesign approved fabric , and almost all the colors of the Denali jacket are made from recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece (look for the "R or "Recycled in front of the color name). Lightweight, yet insulating, this fleece jacket works great as an insulating layer under a ski jacket or as a warm outer layer while backpacking or camping in the summer. It's treated with DWR to wick moisture, and key abrasion areas on the shoulders and elbows are reinforced with nylon overlays so you don't have to worry about fraying or pilling. From a day on the slopes to roasting marshmallows over a campfire, The North Face Denali Jacket for women is so versatile you may just have to pick out a few colors.
- Fabric: recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Reinforcement panel fabric: 2-ply laundered nylon (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Contains 71% recycled content by weight (for solid colors)
- Contains 56% recycled content by weight (for heathered colors)
- Bluesign® approved fabric meets standards for environmentally responsible production process
- Zip-in compatible with select TNF shells
- Abrasion-reinforced and laundered two-ply nylon overlays along shoulders and elbows
- Zippered left Napoleon chest pocket with vertical opening
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem cinch cord blocks chilly drafts
- Standard fit: tapers slightly along torso but allows for layering
- Center back length: 26 in
- Weight: 670 g, 23.6 oz
Buy the The North Face Denali Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Denali Jacket
Great save for a great jacket! Would definitely recommend to a friend! Seems like it will last a long time!
Best of all so far!
I love this jacket.. so far it has been my best purchase ever. Last a long time and doesn't wear out easily. Its Very comfortable; as far as warmth, size and quality. It is pricey but its totally worth it. I definitely recommend it. I bought it for my dad, sister, nephews and they love it as much as i do. This is very worth the price; I love it
In love with this jacket!
I got this jacket about 2 weeks ago and I am in love with this jacket! I got the heather gray and its so comfortable and well worth the cost. I am a college student and this jacket keeps me warm when walking around campus! I got an x-small and its a little big on me but North Face jackets are suppose to be a little loose. But other than the size I love the jacket. I would buy another one in an instant!