The North Face Women's Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking Shoes
Hit the trial in the lightweight performance of The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking Shoes for women. Whether you're doing a weekend hike to Eagle Cap in the Wallowa Mountains of Easter Oregon or taking your furry friend for a short hike on a crisp, spring Sunday morning, these iconic hiking shoes will protect you from spring showers, mud and rocky trails. On the outside, an abrasion-resistant mesh upper will let your dogs breathe, while a PU-coated leather toe cap will enhance durability and protect you from sticks and stones, and the lightweight Grippy Vibram rubber outsole will keep you stable and steady as you hike up Mt. Thielsen on an August morning or slip and slide down through Forest Park on a drizzly May afternoon. The TPU shank adds lightweight support and the Snake Plate protects your forefoot without sacrificing flexibility. Cradle Guide technology in the midsole naturally absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot and promotes a biomechanically correct stride to achieve the perfect balance of stability, cushioning and comfort, keeping you moving as efficiently as possible.
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh; PU-coated leather toe cap for durability
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole to enhance impact control during foot strike and encourage a natural stride
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Gusseted tongue
- Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Outsole: Exclusive lightweight Grippy Vibram® rubber
- Weight (half pair): 11.5 oz; 325 g (size 7)
Buy the The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.