The North Face Women's Hyper-Track Guide Running Shoes
From the track to the trail, run off your coffee jitters in The North Face Hyper-Track Guide Running Shoes for women. Whether you're running the river path on your lunch break, getting in a morning treadmill session, or pushing the miles on a Saturday morning trail run, these hybrid running shoes work great for any running surface you may encounter. They're constructed specifically for women, with a breathable mesh upper and secure fit that accommodates narrow feet, small heels and high arches. Lightweight construction with a seamless upper provides a chafe-free fit, and the EVA Northotic footbed with a Cradle Guide dual-density midsole enhances your natural stride. Durable rubber pods underfoot help you grip the running surface so you can maximize your efficiency when you're pushing the pace.
- Women-specific construction
- Upper: Seamless mesh upper
- TPU-welded support overlays
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- TPU and dual-injection, EVA Cradle Guide™ midsole platform
- 8 mm heel to toe drop
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners
- Strategically positioned, high-abrasion rubber outsole pods
- Weight (half pair): 7.9 oz, 224 g (size 7)
Buy the The North Face Hyper-Track Guide Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.