The North Face Women's Insulated Sumiko Jacket
You arrived in Alpbach just as the snowflakes started to fall -- The North Face Insulated Sumiko Jacket for women will keep you warm as you explore a few streets on the way to the Austrian B&B you booked for the next few nights. Made with a 2-layer HyVent nylon shell, a smooth moisture-regulating lining, and PrimaLoft Eco insulation sandwiched in between, this North Face jacket can handle cold wet weather with ease. The drawcord at the waist gives it a more feminine silhouette, while the zippered kick vent at the back allows plenty of mobility. When the skies clear up, you can remove the hood and leave it with your luggage, and the faux fur trim is removable also when you want a more streamlined look.
- Shell fabric: 150 g/sq m HyVent® 2L; 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zippered chest and handwarmer pockets
- Hand pockets with flap closure
- Adjustable drawcord system at internal waist and hood
- Removable faux fur with Velcro® adjustment at back
- Removable hood
- Back zippered kick vent
- Internal media pocket
- Embroidered logo at left cuff and back right shoulder
- Center back: 40 in
- Weight: 1062 g, 37.5 oz
Buy the The North Face Insulated Sumiko Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.