The North Face Women's Iodin Jacket
When you're hiking along a high elevation trail in the Sierras and you need an extra layer, reach for The North Face Iodin Jacket for women. This soft shell jacket is made from lightweight and durable Pertex Equilibrium fabric with four-way stretch and DWR water repellent finish. It's harness-friendly and pack-friendly, meaning that you will still be able to access the pockets when you're buckled in. A sleek hem and cuff construction produces a slim, non-bulky fit, and the no-rise hem keeps you covered when you're sitting down for lunch or bending over to dig the trail mix out of your pack.
- Fabric: 70D x 40D 200 g/sq m Pertex® Equilibrium® with DWR (Durable Water Repellent); 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% elastane double weave
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand warmer pockets
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Length from Center Back: 26 in
- Weight: 13.3 oz, 375 g
Buy the The North Face Iodin Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.