The North Face Women's Janey II Boots
Combining high fashion with warmth, The North Face Women's Janey II Boots are perfect for strolling icy streets. These waterproof boots are made to conform to stringent British Leather Council standards for ecologically-sound leather tanning and dying practices. The insulation and the inner lining also are made of recycled materials to minimize environmental impact. Compression molded insoles ensure comfort while the Winter Grip rubber with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs give you positive traction even on the slickest sidewalks. Slip your feet into a pair of The North Face Janey II Boots for Women and take a walk in a winter wonderland.
- Upper: waterproof, BLC-compliant velvet suede
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Waterproof construction
- Medial, waterproof zipper for easy on and off
- Lining: soft comfortable 100% PET
- Insole: Northotic® compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Outsole: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber with IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs
- Shaft height: 12 in, 30.5 cm
- Circumference: 14 in, 35.5 cm
- Weight (1/2 pair): 15.8 oz, 449 g
Buy the The North Face Janey II Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Janey II Boots
These are really cute and totally comfy. They are great in the snow and way better looking than Uggs! My only complaint is that the flap under the laces doesn't stay in place when you slip your foot in. You have to hold onto it or it gets bunched up inside. But once you get that figured out, it's worth it!