The North Face Women's Janey II Luxe Boots
That snowy walk down to the corner market to pick up dinner fixins' is easy when you're wearing The North Face Janey II Boots for women. The kind of boots you can wear in the big city AND in a small ski village, these TNF beauties have rich full-grain leather uppers, PrimaLoft Eco insulation and durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles -- all built into a waterproof package. They tie at the back for an adjustable fit, with a zipper on the inside ankle for easier on and off. Luxurious faux fur tops the knee-length uppers and soft PET linings help regulate interior moisture.
- Upper: waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Waterproof construction
- Medial, waterproof zipper for easy on/off
- Lining: soft, comfortable, 100% recycled P.E.T lining
- Footbed: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Outsole: durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Shaft height: 12 in, 30.5 cm
- Circumference: 14 in, 35.5 cm
- Weight (Â½ pair): 14.6 oz, 414 g (Women's 7)
Buy the The North Face Janey II Luxe Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Janey II Luxe Boots
Beautiful and Comfy Winter Boots
I was looking for a pair of black winter boots that are stylish, comfortable, waterproof, and would keep my feet warm. This pair of shoe satisfies all my expectations, above and beyond. I went up half-size so that I can wear thick boot socks. I am really happy with the purchase. I have got compliments on it.