The North Face Women's Kannon Insulated Pants
Enjoy bomber weatherproof protection and lightly insulated warmth you can still move in when you pull on The North Face Kannon Insulated Pants for women. These North Face ski pants have a 2.5-layer HyVent polyester shell for a snow-shedding, wind-blocking exterior that is highly breathable and fast-drying thanks to the FlashDry laminate technology. A lightweight lining of 40g FlashDry insulation offers a super high warmth-to-weight ratio, while fully seam-sealed construction ensures you stay dry. Perfect for backcountry lines on skis or your board, these snow pants are part of The North Face Summit Series Collection, so you know they're optimized for performance with a streamlined fit and built without a bunch of superfluous features to get in your way. That being said, these North Face pants do have inner thigh vents and a Chimney Venting system to keep you cool and dry on ascents, Velcro adjustable waist tabs for a custom fit, and 3 zippered pockets to keep tiny essentials handy and secure. From spring corn on tele skis to a head-down climb through a blizzard on your split board, The North Face Women's Kannon Insulated Pants will keep you warm and dry.
- Shell fabric: 50D 119 g/sq m; 100% polyester 2.5L HyVent® with FlashDry™ laminate ripstop weave
- Insulation: 40 g/sq m FlashDry™ fiber
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable-waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced edge guards with kickpatches
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Pant-a-lock compatibility
- Summit Series: Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven. Best-in-class outdoor gear and apparel. Period.
- Inseam: 30 in (S), 32 in (R), 34 in (L)
- Weight: 592 g, 20.88 oz
Buy the The North Face Kannon Insulated Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.