The North Face Women's Lorette Boots
Toes will not even know it's winter when they're warm and cozy in The North Face Lorette Boots for women. These insulated booties are constructed with water-resistant recycled PET uppers, and durable outdoor-ready EVA soles. While they aren't waterproof enough to take on a blizzard, they'll do just fine on a cold, dry day in town or around the ski lodge. Stuffed with puffy 200g Heatseeker insulation, these North Face boots are made for winter loungin'. They have ecoOrthoLite footbeds for cushion underfoot, and IcePick rubber lugs for excellent traction on slick surfaces.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Comfortable, cozy fleece rear shaft with stretch bungee detail for easy on/off
- Abrasion-resistant, polyurethane (PU) coated, synthetic, protective mudguard
- Insole: comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Midsole/Outsole: cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA
- Outsole: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
Buy the The North Face Lorette Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.