The North Face Women's Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boots
Fun yet functional, the urban-savvy Women's Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boot from The North Face offers comfy warmth and turns heads with lightweight down-fill insulation and a stylish faux fur collar. Whether you're exploring a quaint mountain town or making the morning commute in the middle of a northeast winter, these durable boots are designed for all day comfort and protection from the elements.
Water-resistant and 100% recycled, the P.E.T ripstop upper sheds rain and snow effortlessly so feet stay dry and comfortable indefinitely. The ecoOrthoLite footbed cushions every step for a supportive fit while the IcePick outsole provides aggressive traction whether you're navigating slippery city streets or wading through a snowy glade.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Insulation: 600 fill power down
- Plush faux fur collar
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Bottom: cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Shaft height: 7 in, 18 cm
- Circumference: 15 in, 38 cm
- Weight (per pair): 13.2 oz, 370 g (size 7)
Buy the The North Face Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boots
This is a great boot for the snow. Keeps feet warm and dry. Love them. Also, great price and fast shipping.
Great cozy boots. Extremely warm and easy on/off. Super light, no heavy feeling. No slip heel. North Face lives up to their name.
Great Boot Great Price
This boot is highly functional for snow, rain and cold weather. I wear a 9 1/2 and ordered a 10 which worked out well. I can wear thick socks and have plenty of room. Boots are light and not heavy on your feet. Not the most attractive boot I have ever worn but when you are out in freezing temps and snow and rain it's hard to go for the fashion savvy look anyway. There is a lot to be said for comfort and this boot says a lot.