The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants
TNF's best-selling convertible pant, The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants just got better with updated, bluesignapproved midweight nylon fabric, extra carrying capacity in the pockets, improved durability, and modernized lines. Stitched with a strong, TEX40 thread throughout, this quick drying pant rolls-up from the cuff to the knee with a unique for a Capri style change-up feature, then unzips at knee to morph into 9" shorts; making it the ultimate versatile hiking pant/short combo. This utility pant's partial elastic back waistband is complimented with belt loops and a double snap front closure with zip fly to allow for the perfect fit. Its front cargo pockets are rotated to the side for added carrying comfort, while the hidden hook-and-loop back pocket size is increased for extra capacity. Whether it's a pant, short or Capri The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants are everything you need when traveling or hitting the trail.
- Fabric: 100% nylon faille, 177 g/mÂ²
- Bluesign® approved
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- Quick drying
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly
- Double snap front closure and zip fly
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Hidden hook-and-loop back pocket size increased for extra capacity
- Cuffs each contain a roll-up feature for added versatility
- Pant legs unzip at the knees to create an astounding transitional hiking pant/short combo
- Pant inseam: 32 in
- Short inseam: 9" zipped-off
- Capri inseam: 22" rolled up
- 18 in leg opening
- Rise: 8 in front, 12in back rise
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
Buy the The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants
Perfect hiking pants!
I bought these pants to wear on my 90-mile journey on the Camino de Santiago. I wanted pants that fit comfortably, were light weight, would wash and dry quickly, have easy access pockets, and were of high quality design and construction. These pants have all these elements and more! They are perfect!!!
Just ordered another...
This North Face convertible pants is everything I expected. I have several pair of another North Face Paramount. But the zip off pants on this pair is a bit longer...and perfect! So perfect, that I ordered a second pair 10 days later!
Great pants for outdoors
These pants are great so far. I've used them as pants and capris. Waiting for warmer weather to use as shorts. Great for biking and hiking. They don't bind or ride. The wicking properties work great. I typically wear size 4-6 and got the 6. They fit just right, definitely couldn't go smaller. I'm 5'10 and the tall is perfect. Would definitely recommend.