The North Face Women's RDT Rain Jacket
Whether you're exploring the wet and windy coast of the Pacific Northwest or you're out on a spring day hike and dark clouds begin to gather, you'll stay dry, cool and comfortable in The North Face RDT Rain Jacket for women. This hooded, softshell rain jacket features durable, polyester ripstop HyVent that's waterproof and breathable. It's seam sealed and constructed without a liner, so you can count on weather protection without added bulk, weight or steamy layers. If you're hiking up the steep slopes of Neahkahnie Mountain on the Oregon coast, the pit zips will provide extra ventilation so you don't overheat. When the rain clouds move on their way, you can compress and stow the RDT Rain Jacket in its own hand pocket and easily find room for it in your pack.
- Fabric: 50D 119 g/sq m (4.20 oz/sq yd) 100% polyester ripstop HyVent® 2.5L with FlashDry™
- Waterproof / Breathable
- FlashDry™ technology for fast-drying sweat removal and temperature regulation
- Seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
Stowable in hand pocket
- Bonded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Center back length: 27.5 in
- Weight: 340 g, 12 oz
Buy the The North Face RDT Rain Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.