The North Face Women's Recon Daypack
An outdoor daypack that doubles as a weekday commuter, The North Face Recon Daypack for women has a versatile design that will keep it in daily rotation. Constructed with a 28-liter zippered main compartment, this North Face backpack has a big front organizer pocket, a zippered stash pocket and a front stretch drop-in pocket for keeping your stuff organized and accessible. With a padded 15-inch laptop sleeve and side mesh beverage pockets, this pack has everything you need for a trek across campus or a day hike. Female-specific padded shoulder straps, an Airmesh back panel and a stowable hipbelt support and stabilize a heavy load.
- Material: 420D nylon, 280D x 300D polyester nylon blend, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Women-specific, FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support
- Comfortable padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with padded variable-sized laptop sleeve (fits most 15-inch laptops) and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Women-specific fit
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Volume: 1710 cu in, 28 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz, 1080 g
Buy the The North Face Recon Daypack for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Recon Daypack
great everyday backpack +
Bought this for my 2 average build 20 something daughters. Comfortable, sporty backpack for school, work and other outings. Perfect fit - "it's big enough to fit all my stuff but not so big that things get lost in it."
Great product for day hiking
Bought this backpack for my wife and she loves it! It well made, with lots of pockets and very light. I have a Recon men size and this one is a little smaller. But it is capable to hold all you need for a day hiking. We will use it to our Spain trip. The North Face product quality is amazing! I recommend it to all!
I purchased this backpack for my walking commute (about 10 blocks) to work. This backpack is has a great design for women and a significant amount of padding which provides great support. The large pocket has enough room to allow for my lunch, shoes, wallet, and work folders. The medium pocket fits all of my supplies (trains schedule, pens, kleenex, etc.). It's nice to have the front pouch to toss things in quickly or have easy access to. There is a small zipper pouch between that is not very deep, which I have found to be perfect for things like your bus/train pass. Overall I am very pleased with the design of this backpack. They have thought of everything a women would like/need in a backpack. I debated between this backpack and the women's surge and am glad I went this route due to the pocket design.