The North Face Women's Rockskip Fleece Jacket
Head to the crag on a cool spring day in The North Face Rockskip Fleece Jacket for women. This stretchy, climbing-specific zip-up fleece jacket is made from durable, quick-drying polyester fabric with a touch of elastane for a full range of motion. Gusseted underarms and stretch paneling made from elastane jersey increases your freedom of movement where you need it most when you're making reachy moves on the rock wall. This climbing jacket features a soft, smooth face mid-weight fleece that feels lightweight and breathable, yet warm. A fixed hood provides added protection while you're on belay duty, and it zips into the jacket's collar for a streamlined silhouette when you're on the sharp end. Flat-locked stitching reduces comfort and two hand pockets offer shelter for your hands and storage for small items.
- Fabric: 70D 250 g/sq (8.818 oz/sq yd) 95% polyester, 5% elastane fleece
- Panels: 187 g/sq m (6.59 oz/sq yd) space dye elastane jersey
- Soft, smooth-faced mid-weight fleece with lots of stretch for mobility
- Lightweight melange knit fabrication under the arms for breathability and ease of movement
- Unique hood design zips into collar
- Gusseted under the arm to allow for ease of movement
- Flat-locked stitching for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Center back length: 25 in
- Weight: 460 g, 16 oz
Buy the The North Face Rockskip Fleece Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Rockskip Fleece Jacket
Great and Pretty
Great value, quick shipping (I got it in 3 days). North Face is a great product and lasts forever ( I have one that is 10 years and it still looks and feels great). Altrec is less pricey than North Face on all their North face products. I would highly recommend Altrec and North Face.