The North Face Women's Shellista Pull-On Luxe Boots
A supremely warm winter boot with weather-blocking abilities, The North Face Shellista Pull-On Luxe Boots for women can handle a walk through a snow-drenched ski town, and are equally adept at making you look adorable when you clomp your way through the grocery store to pick up some treats for a romantic New Year's Eve dinner. Their uppers are crafted from water-resistant textile, with leather trim and a faux fur collar. No lacing or zipping required, these slip-on boots are easy to pull on and off in the mud room. Their hard TPR shells are waterproof, durable and lined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation to keep your toes toasty, while the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles provide traction on any slick surface. From Crested Butte to Bretton Woods, The North Face Women's Shellista Pull-On Luxe Boots are cozy on the feet and look awesome with anything from ski pants, to sweater skirt, to skinny jeans.
- Last: L\TNF-025: Women-specific, anatomically correct last with comfortable forefoot space that allows for all-day winterized comfort
- Comfort Range: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: durable, water-resistant novelty textile shaft detail
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede vamp
- Quarter and full-grain leather trim
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Faux fur collar detail
- Shell: anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Midsole: dual-density internal midsole with threequarter-length nylon shank
- Outsole: durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Weight (Â½ pair): 1 lb 2 oz, 522 g (Women's 7)
Buy the The North Face Shellista Pull-On Luxe Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.