The North Face Women's Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes
Inspired by the Japanese word for speed, these Women's The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes were designed in collaboration with a world-renowned TNF ultra-runner, Tsuyoshi Kaburaki. As you float across the trail, these low profile lightweight trail running shoes provide support, protection and maximum comfort so you can feel the trail beneath you as if you were barefoot. The dual density, compression-molded EVA midsole and TPU and EVA CRADLEheel cushioning add stability and extra comfort while the high-abrasion rubber heel and blown rubber forefoot give you sure-footed traction as you pick up the pace on the winding single-track through woods.
- Material: Lightweight, minimal upper construction
- TPU-welded support overlays
- Welded C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Lightly protective toe cap
- TPU and EVA CRADLE™heel cushioning and stability technology
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Blown rubber forefoot
- High-abrasion rubber heel
- TPU Snake Plate™forefoot protection
- 18 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot
- Weight: (Â½ pair size 7): 7.2 oz (206 g)
Buy the The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.