The North Face Women's Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes
Lightweight and flexible, the Women's The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes are the perfect shoe for those long runs in the peaceful woods. With abrasion-resistant tight-weave mesh, these running shoes are breathable and ultra comfortable. The Snake Platetechnology reduces stone bruising and retains flexibility while allowing your feet to move freely similar to a barefoot feel. With high-tech features like the C-Delta metatarsal fit system, OrthoLite Northoticfootbed, and CRADLEheel cushioning and stability technology, your feet are sure to be happy even on the longest trail runs, and with the Tenacious Gripsticky rubber outsole, youll have maximum traction wherever the winding trail leads you.
- Material: Abrasion-resistant tight-weave mesh
- Tongue scree collar
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- OrthoLite® Northotic™footbed
- CRADLE™heel cushioning and stability technology
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Tenacious™Grip sticky rubber outsole
- TPU Snake Plate™forefoot protection
- 22 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot
- Weight (Â½ pair size 7): 9.6 oz (270 g)
Buy the The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.