The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Lace Boots
New York, Boston, Saint Paul, Gotham no matter where you make your boot tracks through the snow, The North Face Snowtropolis Lace Boots for women have what it takes to keep toes warm and dry. Their waterproof leather and suede uppers are lined with 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for warmth in frigid temperatures. The fast-drying, moisture-wicking Trek-Dry lining inside helps regulate foot sweat, and the Northotic insoles are mighty comfy as you walk. Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles grab icy surfaces to keep you moving smoothly through the metropolis. And with two looks -- an unfolded tall lace up boot, or a folded down upper showing off the sweater knit collar -- The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Lace Boots give you plenty of style options through the long winter.
- Upper: combination waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather and suede
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Waterproof construction
- Fold-down, sweater-knit cuff can be worn up or down
- Medial, waterproof zipper for easy on/off
- Lining: Quick-drying, moisture-wicking comfortable Trek-Dry®
- Footbed: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Leather welted construction with half-inch stacked EVA heel
- Outsole: durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Shaft Height: (cuff folded down) 10 in, 25.5 cm
- Circumference: 12 in, 30.5 cm
- Weight (Â½ pair): 1 lb 3 oz, 535 g (Women's 7)
Buy the The North Face Snowtropolis Lace Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Lace Boots
I am so glad I bought these boots. They are extremely comfortable and warm, not to mention they look great. I wanted these boots ever since I saw them, but didn't want to pay full price for them. After shopping around, the best price was available at Altrec. I'm almost looking forward to the snow and cold weather so I can show them off more often.