The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Mid Boots
You just maneuvered your way over a treacherous stretch of icy sidewalk only to step off the curb into a deep slushy mud puddle; good thing you're wearing The North Face Snowtropolis Mid Boots for women. These 7-inch tall waterproof boots have a handsome leather and suede upper with an inside zipper for easy on and off. Insulated with 200g PrimaLoft Eco for warmth, the Trek-Dry lining wicks away sweat and dries fast to regulate interior moisture. A contoured Northotic insole cushions while the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles take on slick winter conditions with ease. Designed with city-ready style, The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Mid Boots will keep you looking mighty fine through a long, cold winter.
- Upper: combination waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather and suede
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Waterproof construction
- Sweater-knit cuff detail
- Medial, waterproof zipper for easy on/off
- Lining: quick-drying, moisture-wicking comfortable Trek-Dry® lining
- Insole: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Leather welted construction with half-inch stacked EVA heel
- Outsole: durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Shaft Height: 7 in, 17.5 cm
- Circumference: 12 in, 30.5 cm
- Weight (Â½ pair): 14.2 oz, 403 g (Women's 7)
Buy the The North Face Snowtropolis Mid Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Snowtropolis Mid Boots
They arrived quickly. They are true to size. Color is also true to photo. The boot is not bulky, but very warm. I love the fact that they are very stylish, comfortable and waterproof!