The North Face Women's Surge II Pack
Part of their Urban Transit collection, The North Face Surge II Daypack for women has the top notch quality and feature-rich design you'd expect from TNF, and is designed for the female form, providing maximum comfort and efficient carry. The FlexVent shoulder straps have dual density foam for shape and cushion and the padded Airmesh back panel has a Spine Channel and a PE sheet for support. The 27-liter zippered main compartment has a padded sleeve for a 17-inch laptop AND a dedicated neoprene sleeve for a tablet. A few zippered pockets and side mesh water bottle pockets keep the small items organized and your travel documents handy. From a midday flight for work to a weekend ride across town to your favorite coffee shop to catch up on your reading, The North Face Women's Surge II Daypack is perfect for ladies with a full schedule.
- Material: 420D nylon, 280D x 300D polyester nylon blend, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Women-specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment (fits most 17-inch laptops)
- Dedicated Neoprene tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front tricot stash pocket
- Front vertical stash pocket
- Side zippered power cord pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets
- Volume: 1648 cu in, 27 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 13 oz, 1270 g
Buy the The North Face Surge II Pack for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Surge II Pack
I love this product. I'm in high school and with having to carry at least 2 textbooks and 4 binders a day this helps with the carrying capacity. It also helps my back and doesn't put as much pressure ony shoulders.
women's surge backpack
I do a lot of traviling with school, and with the surge backpack i am able to carry my laptop safely! Another huge plus, is that it has its own compartment for our charing cord, plus various pockets inside for your other valuable items such as cell phones, ipods and such. When it rains the water does not leak through. Also, the padding and support straps make it the most comfortable backpack i have ever carried. I love mine!!!
The North Face Woman's Surge Back pack
Nice bag for laptop and traveling, plus durable and large enough for many nights of camping. I spend a lot of time camping every month, providing cheerful service and supporting our youth. I carry my laptop and projector, along with gear needed to help with training sessions as well. It has a lot of bells and whistles, and that is great for a pack that is fitted for woman. Men's packs tend to be a little big and bulky, this one is nice.