The North Face Women's TKA 100 Microvelour Pants
Whether you're climbing, practicing yoga or lounging around the house with your book and a glass of wine, you'll find endless excuses to slip into The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Pants for women. These great-fitting, lightweight fleece pants are made from ultra soft, polyester Polartec Classic 100 Micro fleece fabric that's quick-drying, durable and pill-resistant. Warm without looking bulky, these versatile sweatpants are highly breathable so you can wear them comfortably through a range of activities, and they have UPF 30 protection to block harmful sun rays when you take your sun salutations outdoors on a balmy spring morning. An invisible zippered back pocket stores small essentials, such as your house key or some coffee money when you're heading out for a brisk morning walk, and an internal drawcord ensures a custom fit.
- Fabric: 155 g/sq m 100% polyester Polartec® Classic 100 Micro
- Bluesign® approved fabric for environmentally responsible production practices
- Lightweight, fast-drying and pill-resistant material
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Unique microfibers provide an unparalleled soft hand
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
- TKA 100 embroidery at back
- Internal drawcord
- Zippered back pocket
- Inseam: 31.5 in (regular); 29.5 (short)
- Weight: 220 g, 7.8 oz
Buy the The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's TKA 100 Microvelour Pants
These pants are so comfy! They are soft and cozy, I am 5'5' and 140lbs and a medium is perfect, fitted but loose to be comfy. Great pants recommend!
Favorite go-to sweatpants. Bought as a gift for my mom. Want to get them in both colors for myself now!
Love these pants!
I happen to love these pants. I've been wearing them quite a bit as they are comfortable and cozy. Not only do I wear them outside when its cold, but I often wear them to workout in the gym, and I never get overheated. Great breathable fabric. Nice zippered back pocket holds my iPod. I can't speak for the durability yet, but I've been washing them by hand and hanging to dry, and they washed up very well.