The North Face Women's Ultra Guide Running Shoes
Hit the ground running in The North Face Ultra Guide Running Shoes for women. Whether you're training for your next ultra or you just love running through the forest, these performance trail running shoes will keep you moving. A lightweight mesh upper resists wear and tear on the trail while allowing your foot to breathe, and a tongue scree collar helps keep small pebbles and dirt out of your shoes. These feature a neutral design and a women-specific construction to accommodate narrow feet with a small heel and a high arch. Cradle Guide technology in the midsole adds support and shock absorption, while the flexible TPU Snake Plate protects the bottom of your foot from sharp rocks and sticks. Tenacious grip sticky rubber in the outsole provides excellent traction on mud, dirt, gravel and rocks.
- Women-specific construction
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners
- Tongue scree collar
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- Dual-injection, EVA Cradle Guide™ midsole platform
- 8 mm heel-to-toedrop
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber outsole
- Weight (half pair): 8.3 oz, 234 g (size 7)
Buy the The North Face Ultra Guide Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.