The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
From a spring shower to a tropical monsoon, you'll stay dry and comfortable in The North Face Venture Jacket for women. Award-winning and much loved, this eco-friendly rain jacket is constructed with HyVent 2.5-layer EC, a waterproof, breathable material made from castor oil beans that uses 50% fewer synthetic components than traditional waterproofing. An attached, adjustable hood has a visor to shield your face even in the thickest downpour, while a drawcord at the hem and Velcro tabs at the cuffs seal out wind and water. If you're working up a sweat, unzip the pit vents for added breathing room, and if you're hiking in a cold rain, the brushed chin guard lining won't leave you chafed. When the sun comes out, this rain coat stuffs into the left-hand pocket, making a tiny package that will save you space in your backpack.
- Backpacker Editors' Choice 2011 Green Award: Editors of Backpacker magazine awarded this jacket recognition for its eco-conscious construction
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m sq (2.5 oz/sq yd) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent ™ 2.5-layer EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)
- Fully seam sealed
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Brushed chin guard lining prevents chafing of your chin
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Stowable in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch cord
- Fit: Standard fit cuts in at the torso for a feminine silhouette, yet allows room for layering
- Center back length: 27 in
- Weight: 12 oz, 340 g
Buy the The North Face Venture Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
bought this rain jacket for my girlfriend.. she absolutely loves it! 100 percent rain proof! she cant wait for it to rain so she can put on the jacket and go out in the rain! thanks Altrec!!!
So pleased that I bought this! It is completely waterproof, trust me I used it in pouring rain during a 5 hour hike and managed to come out totally dry. And the arm vents are fantastic! Totally worth the investment!
I have this jacket in 3 colors and my daughter has 2. It is wonderful for the rainy days in WA for doing errands or outside activity. Keeps the rain off you and your hair. Nice fit and love the colors. Altrec had great prices and service.