The North Face Women's Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots
Fine Italian craftsmanship meets Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable performance in The North Face Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots for women. These technical and rugged leather hiking boots are well suited to demanding backpacking and rugged hiking. Inside, you will find premium craftsmanship and comfort for your feet. The Northoic footbed and Ortholite forefoot cushioning protect and support your foot while hiking with a pack and on rough terrain. The Gore-Tex membrane keeps the elements at bay while allowing your feet to breathe. Regardless of whether you are headed to the Annapurna Trek or the Pacific Crest Trail, The North Face Verbera GTX leather boots deliver the performance and comfort you need on an extended trek.
- UPPER: Full-grain Italian leather upper
- Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU (polyurethane) mudguard
- Midsole: Four-part, co-molded midsole including CRADLE™ technology
- Footbed: Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel
- OrthoLite® forefoot cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Outsole: Vibram® Masai outsole
- TPU CRADLE™ heel stability technology
- BASF Agile PU (polyurethane) body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz, 1176 g
Buy the The North Face Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.