The North Face Women's Verto Micro Hoodie
For fast-moving, cold weather mountain adventures, keep your core warm with The North Face Verto Micro Hoodie for women. This versatile soft-shell jacket is made with durable Pertex Quantum GL ripstop nylon with two-way stretch and FlashDry technology. FlashDry wicks perspiration away from the body to the surface of the fabric, where it evaporates in record time. 800 fill power goose down insulation locks in warmth around your core, while your arms are free to breathe and move. An elastic bound hood with insulation in the neck provides added warmth and protection when the weather is particularly blustery and cold. Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and delivers a perfectly snug fit, while a no-rise hem in the back keeps you covered as you move and stretch. The Verto Micro Hoodie features a climbing-specific fit that's sleek and slim without restricting movement, and it's compatible with your harness or pack, so you're able to access pockets without having to unbuckle your equipment while you're on the move.
- Fabric: 10D 25 g/sq m Pertex® Quantum® GL - 100% nylon micro-ripstop; 15D x 20D 35 g/sq m 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical two-way stretch; 215 g/sq m 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 25 in
- Weight: 9.1 oz; 255 g
Buy the The North Face Verto Micro Hoodie for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.