The North Face Yavapai Daypack
Named for the indigenous people of Arizona, The North Face Yavapai Daypack has a design based on simpler times it's streamlined, functional and can carry a heavy load and never complain. This little pack is tough and leaves the fluffy features off for a sleek exterior.
Able to carry 30 liters of stuff, this North Face backpack has a zippered main compartment with a 15-inch laptop sleeve and a front zippered compartment with drop-in organizational pockets. Side mesh pockets hold beverages and a front stash pocket keeps small items like your phone, wallet and keys handy. The Airmesh backpanel rides easy on your back, the FlexVent shoulder straps are curved to fit your torso and a winged hipbelt helps stabilize your load if needed.
When the weekend rolls around and you head out to hunt down solitude and gather some trail dust and fresh air, you can slip your hydration bladder in the laptop sleeve and thread the hose out through the port in the top. Adaptable, versatile and honed to perfection by master pack designers, The North Face Yavapai Backpack is a good-looking minimalist pack that rates high on the comfort scales.
- Materials: 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D ballistics nylon
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable-sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Compatible with most 15-inch laptops
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Volume: 1830 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz, 1182 g
Buy the The North Face Yavapai Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Yavapai Daypack
best backpack I ever owned
i received this as a gift. It is very light. The material is durable. Its perfect for medical school to carry all my books and there is a separate laptop compartment, which is s huge plus. the blue with gray is a beautiful contrast, Love this backpack.
Bag is too good,,, worth it!!!!
My husband gifted me this bag, i love this very much, it's so comfy. when i opened the box, i felt it is too small, but you could carry many stuff, it has lot of room in it. i got a discount, its really worth buying. I am so happy.....
Really nice bag that not only looks good, but is made well! You can use it everyday for work and carrying your laptop and easily convert it into a great vacationing backpack. It has multiple applications!