Thermarest NeoAir All Season Sleeping Pad
If you haven't checked out the latest in inflatable air mattress technology, it's time to try the Thermarest NeoAir All Season Sleeping Pad. Sleeping in the backcountry is way more comfy than ever before thanks to Thermarest's award winning NeoAir pad design. Whether you are headed for an extended trek on the Appalachian Trail or a casual road trip, you'll sleep better with the NeoAir pad. This inflatable mattress insulates you from the cold ground and delivers a good night's sleep regardless of the season. And we all know that a good night's rest is a key ingredient to any successful adventure.
- Awards: Editor's Choice for Snow, Backpacker Magazine, 2011
- Top fabric: supple 75-denier polyester
- Bottom fabric: 70-denier nylon
- Shape: rectangular
- R-Value: 4.9
- Core: patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ technology creates over 100 internal cells and Reflective Barriers trap warm air
- When you use the Pump Sack instead of exhaling into the mattress, it keeps the moisture out of your mattress, increasing performance and life expectancy
- Stuff Sack that doubles as a Pump Sack included
- Repair kit included
- Pad Thickness: 2.5 in
- Volume: 3300 cu in (medium), 3600 cu in (regular), 4813 cu in (large)
- Packed Size: 4.75 in x 8 in (medium), 4.75 in x 8 in (regular), 4.75 in x 11 in (large)
- Dimensions: 66 in x 20 in x 2.5 in (medium), 72 in x 20 in x 2.5 in (regular), 77 in x 25 in x 2.5 in (large)
- Weight: 18 oz (medium), 19 oz (regular), 25 oz (large)
- Made in Seattle, USA
Buy the Thermarest NeoAir All Season Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Thermarest NeoAir All Season Sleeping Pad
Neoair All Season, WOW!
This thing is amazing. I could feel the heat bouncing back on my body within minutes. Easy to unpack, easy to pack. Weighs nill. Doesn't make as much noise as people say unless you are restless. Only takes a couple minutes to inflate (manually). I didn't use a ground tarp. Just the Hubba footprint and tent floor, of course. I was very worried that the rough, rocky, stick filled ground would puncture the mat, but the NeoAir All-Season performed flawlessly without any issues. I used it 3 nights in a row. I'm a big guy and it took my abuse no problem. I highly recommend this piece of gear.
I was looking at another Thermarest, when I found this in a local store. Similar weight, better warmth and better price. Used it 3 times now and it is very good at keeping you warm, almost too warm for summer but I imagine it will rock in the winter. You can feel your body heat coming aback at you after less than a minute of laying on this pad. I do not know about durability yet but it comes with a repair kit and stuff sack so I think it is a good buy.