Thermarest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad
Featuring the wildly successful and innovative Triangular Core Matrix design, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad adds warmth by creating a multitude of air cells that minimize air movement and convective cooling. This air mattress also creates an internal truss system that virtually eliminates the instability generally found on large tube-based air mattresses. Compact and lightweight, the NeoAir Trekker offers a durable yet supple fabric that is ideal for backpackers, globetrotters and campers.
- Top fabric: supple 75-denier polyester
- Bottom fabric: rugged 100-denier polyester
- Core: nylon
- Triangular core matrix design construction creates over 100 internal cells that equalize air distribution for unmatched stability
- Internal cells trap heat and slow convective heat loss without the unnecessary weight or bulk of synthetic or down fill
- Manual inflation, advanced materials and fiberless insulation assure the lightest and most compact mattress possible
- R-Value: 2.0
- Thickness: 6.3 cm, 2.5 in
- Stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 in, 51 x 183 cm (regular); 25 x 77 in, 63 x 196 cm (large); 25 x 47 in, 63 x 119 cm (large torso)
- Packed dimensions: 9 x 4 in, 23 x 10 cm (regular); 11 x 4.5 in, 28 x 11 cm (large); 11 x 3.5 in, 28 x 8 cm (large torso)
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz, 570 g (regular); 1 lb 10 oz, 730 g (large); 1 lb, 450 g (large torso)
Buy the Thermarest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Thermarest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad
Neoair: Compact and
One of the best investments I have ever made. I use the Neoair Trekker when hiking, where weight and compactability are key. Not only is the Neoair light and compact, it is also the most comfortable matress I have ever slept on (exculding my bed at home). The triangular matrix provides ample support and does not sag even when sleeping on my side. After sleeping on the Neoair Trekker, I would never buy anything else.
More comfortable than expected
I have used thermorest products before and been satisfied . The NeoAir Sleep Pad was surprisingly comfortable. It is very compact and light weight. I usually strapped my old pad to the outside of my pack, but this is not necessary now. It is a little more work to inflate than my old self inflating pad, but the trade off and comfort are easily worth the effort. It is also a lttle longer than expected and actually had to curl up a little in my tent, but at least my feet dont hang off the end. I notice my sleeping bag didnt tend to slid off the pad so that was an added plus.
Like sleeping on a cloud
This is an amazing sleeping pad. It lacks the reflective metallic coating of the original NeoAir sleeping pad and seems to pack down a bit larger than the original. But the price is lower than the original pad. The thickness of this pad keeps you floating above any uneven ground or rocks and provides great support even when sleeping on your side. It compresses to about the volume of a liter water bottle and is very light for the comfort it provides. You will probably be glad to have this along on your next outing.