Thermarest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad
For the perfect balance of comfort and compactness, pack the Thermarest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad. This lightweight air mattress is updated for 2011 with lighter fabric and a new streamlined shape to trim trail weight. Punched foam will insulate you from the ground and 1.5 inches of mat will cushion you for a rejuvenating snooze. Stay warm and comfy while you sleep and leave the heavy gear at home when you bring the Trail Lite.
- Material: Polyester with Chili Punched Urethane Foam
- R-Value: 3.4
- Includes stuff sack
- Packs Small: Self-inflating die-cut foams roll up small for easy packing
- Versatile: Light enough for backpacking, yet comfortable and durable enough for car camping
- Lasting Comfort: Time-tested design offers the straightforward comfort and performance you need, for the rest you deserve
- Made in USA
- Volume: 2160 cu in
- Dimensions: 20 in, 51 cm x 72 in, 183 cm x 1.5 in, 3.8 cm (regular), 25 in, 63 cm x 77 in, 196 cm x 1.5 in, 3.8 cm (large)
- Packaged Dimensions: 11 in, 28 cm x 7 in, 18 cm (regular), 13 in, 33 cm x 7 in, 18 cm (large)
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz, 800 g (regular), 2 lb 7 oz, 1150 g (large)
Buy the Thermarest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Thermarest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad
Just received, and very impressed!
Although we have yet to field test these pads, we have allowed them to inflate, and tested them out on the hardwood floors. I am pretty impressed with the comfort of this 1.5" pad. I'm a side sleeper so anything I can get to better pad my hips and shoulders is welcome. These were originally bought to use in conjuntion with our old rolled foam pads, but we may leave those at home this trip and just pack in these light and compact Trail Lite's.
Basic sleeping pad. Rolls up small - I prefer to get the smallest size pads because really I only need my back padded, legs can hang off. This way your pad takes up less space in your bag. This pad has served me well for many adventures, rain, etc. Good buy.
Trail Lite Sleeping Pad
it's a basic form pad but the pad serves my son very well. it is lightweight and self inflates (though i tend to blow more air via the valve). since it is only a foam pad, it serves my son better than me as i am a big guy. thus, reasonable comfort is achieved