Thermarest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad
Updated for 2011, the Trail Pro Sleeping Pad is Therm-a-Rest's toastiest and most comfy backpacking mattress ever. Its diagonal-cut foam slow heat loss, boosting warmth, and is enhanced with applied pressure-mapping technology that ensures an ideal pattern of support and cushioning. Giving you the ahh factor, the Trail Pro mattress is light enough for the trail, decadent enough for car camping and versatile enough for everything in between.
- Top fabric: Polyester
- Bottom fabric: Polyester
- Foam: Diaganol-punched/Pressure-mapped
- Fill material
- Urethane FoamHigh-Loft: 2 in. (5 cm) of self-inflating loft provide deluxe warmth and comfort
- Patent-Pending Warmth: unique, die-cut foams form diagonal air columns to slow heat loss with no increase in weight
- Pressure-Mapped Comfort: Detailed surface pressure analyses enables adaptable mattress density to both high and low pressure areas to provide the most comfort
- Lasting Quality: Non-slip, ripstop polyester top and reinforced bottom provide durable, reliable comfort
- R-Value: 4.84
- Volume: 2736 cu. (reg)
- Width: 20 in / 51 cm (reg)
- Length: 72 in / 183 cm (reg)
- Thickness: 2 in / 5 cm (reg)
- Packaged dimension: 11 x 7.0 in / 28 x 15 cm (reg)
- Weight: 2 lbs / 910 g (reg)
Buy the Thermarest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Thermarest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad
I just used this pad on a weekend camping trip to Death Valley where the temperatures dropped pretty low in the evening. This pad kept me warm and comfy all night long. It is much cushionier then some other pads I've used in the past. I didn't feel the ground at all.
Sleeping in Style
The Trail Pro Sleeping Pad is like sleeping on a cloud. While doing my research prior to purchasing a sleeping pad, I looked into many different makes and models. I chose the Trail Pro and I am really satisfied with the quality of the pad. First rate construction throughout the pad, the seams are tight and the air valve is durable. I am 6'1" approx. 230lbs. and the large size pad fits me just right. I don't have to worry that my shoulders and arms will be hanging off the pad, there is ample room head to toe. I purchased one for each in my family so we don't have to fight over who gets the good night sleep.
Good quality sleeping pad
I purchased the thermarest trail pro sleeping pad Large as a Christmas gift for my brother who will be using it for camping. It is good quality and looks like it will be comfortable for sleeping on the ground when camping.