Thirtytwo Women's STW Boa Snowboard Boots
There's no reason to battle with old school lacing or uncomfortable fit when you can have the custom fit and micro-adjustable ThirtyTwo STW Boa Snowboard Boots for women. The heat-moldable Intuition liners make the STW boot a dream to fit and wear. If you've never experienced a heat-formed liner, you are in for a treat. ThirtyTwo adds a molded Ortholite footbed to guarantee these are the most comfy snowboard boots you've ever worn. Not too soft and not too firm, the STW's modest flex (4 out of 10) is ideal for all-mountain riding. Fuzzy OrthoLite footbeds further enhance the fit and warmth of these boots, so you can enjoy your day on the mountain. Of course, don't overlook the Boa Lacing system. It does not get any easier or micro-adjustable than this. You can snug these babies up to the perfect tension with the twist of the Boa dial.
- Outsole: Dual-density rubber for great traction
- Footbed: Molded Ortholite with fuzzy tops
- Liner: Heat moldable Intuition™ Ultralon foam with Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Boa lacing, micro-adjustable system
- 3D molded tongue
- Boot Flex: 4 (out of 10)
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
Buy the Thirtytwo STW Boa Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.