Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Belknap Mid Hiking Boots
The backcountry can be unpredictable, so be prepared with the Men's Timberland EarthKeepers Belknap Mid Hiking Boots, an eco-conscious trail boot thats capable of handling the toughest situations. The premium full-grain leather is tanned at a facility recognized for its water, energy and waste management; the breathable mesh linings are made from recycled plastic bottles and the rugged outsoles are made with recycled rubber, so youre being kinder to your feet and the environment. The anatomical, fully contoured last with exclusive anti-fatigue technology offers all day comfort and support that allows you to stay on your feet, even when the going gets tough.
- Material: Premium full-grain leather from a tannery rated Silver for improved water, energy and waste management
- 50% recycled PET mesh lining for comfort and climate control
- Anatomical, fully contoured last with exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort and support
- TPU plate wraps medially to laterally in the midfoot area, providing torsional rigidity
- B.S.F.P. ™motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction
- Green Rubber™outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for all-mountain wear
- Weight (Â½ pair size 9.5): 1 lb 6 oz
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Belknap Mid Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.