Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Classice 2-Eye Boat Shoe
The ultimate in easy-going comfort - with a conscience. The Timberland Earthkeepers 2 eye boat shoe is original, rugged and made with the environment in mind. This version is crafted to bring you the all-day comfort of soft leather from a silver-rated tannery, hand-sewn for classic style you can rely on. Imported.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers from a silver-rated tannery
- Non-marking, siped rubber outsole channels away water for maximum traction on wet, slippery surfaces
- Recycled rubber in outsole
- Removable leather-lined Smart Comfort® chassis plus memory foam for durable comfort
- Classic moccasin construction
- 360-degree rawhide lacing system allows for custom fit
- Handsewn vamp for comfort, good looks and durability
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Classice 2-Eye Boat Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Classice 2-Eye Boat Shoe
exactly what I wanted
I needed something for summer and these are perfect. The fact that they have good arch support surprised me. Also, I like that they look somewhat broken it.
Earthkeepers Classic 2-eye Boat Shoe
Incredibly comfortable "Earthkeeper" material comes well broken-in Lightweight Leaves no marks from the sole of the shoe Come untied a little too easily The color scheme does not look according to the picture on the website Sizing was true to Timberland's sizes Shipping was accurate when followed via tracking number
Best Shoes Ever
These shoes are classic, period. I tromped around the world in them for a year and looked like a badass mofo the whole time, which was pretty swell. They dress up, they dress down, they take a beating, and no matter what they look great. Just don't get them wet or you'll look like you fake-tanned your feet.