Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Endurance Mt. Kisco Sport Slip-On Gore-Tex Shoes
You'll be ready for fickle spring weather in the Timberland Earthkeepers Endurance Mt. Kisco Sport Slip-On Gore-Tex Shoes for men. These luxurious, eco-friendly slip-on shoes are made with durable full-grain and nubuck leathers that come from a tannery that's rated Silver for its environmentally responsible practices. A Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection when spring sunshine turns into an afternoon downpour. The lining and footbed are made from recycled plastic bottles for a comfortable, breathable, cushioned fit, while an anti-fatigue midsole absorbs shock and reduces footfall pressure to keep your feet happy all day long. Underfoot, a recycled rubber outsole delivers traction and versatile style.
- Upper: Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers that come from an LWG Silver rated tannery
- Lining: 100% recycled PET mesh made from recycled plastic bottles
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable protection
- Footbed: 100% recycled PET mesh made from recycled plastic bottles
- Slip-on style with dual goring for easy on and off
- Anti-fatigue midsole
- Outsole: Durable Green Rubber™ made with 42% recycled rubber with a clean profile and slight lug for traction
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Endurance Mt. Kisco Sport Slip-On Gore-Tex Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.