Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Heritage 2-Eye Boat Shoes
You don't have to be setting sail to enjoy the luxurious comfort and classic style of the Timberland Earthkeepers Heritage 2-Eye Boat Shoes for men. These boat shoes are made from supple, full-grain and nubuck leathers with a durable, authentic rawhide lace. The leather comes from a tannery that has been rated Silver for its energy use, waste production and water treatment practices. Hand-sewn stitching on the upper delivers the upmost in quality and authenticity, while a 360-degree lacing system allows a perfect, customized fit by simply threading the laces through the rivets on all sides and tying them in the front. The three-quarter length, leather-covered, anti-fatigue footbed delivers all day comfort and support whether you're on the boat or on solid ground. A siped rubber outsole made with recycled rubber provides excellent traction on any surface.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers from a tannery rated Silver for its eco-conscious production practices
- Authentic rawhide lace for durability
- 360-degree functional rawhide lacing system
- Hand-sewn stitching on upper represents Timberland quality and authenticity
- Three-quarter-length leather-covered anti-fatigue footbed
- Outsole is made with 15% recycled rubber with a siped forefoot for better traction
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Heritage 2-Eye Boat Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Heritage 2-Eye Boat Shoes
Please.....I'n not sure if these shoes are rejects from Timberland, but the shoes are cheap, one is bigger than the other, full of wrinkles and cheaply made. Don't make the same mistake, DON'T buy these shoes