Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Intervale Leather Ventilated Hiking Shoes
Hike through Canyonlands National Park or hike up Half Dome in Yosemite with the men's Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Leather Ventilated Hiking Shoes. Even in the hot climate of Canyonlands, this shoe will keep your feet cool will the superior ventilation. To protect your toes, the recycled, sticky rubber extends up the toe box in case you stub your toes on rocks or need to kick in for some extra traction up the steeper ascents. An EVA midsole keeps this shoe lightweight and provides plenty of comfort for your longer hikes. This shoe will outperform all the others when you need a lightweight, breathable shoe that provides you with great traction.
- Upper: mesh and leather for protection and breathability
- 100% recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Gripstick and Green Rubber outsole provides the best traction of recycled rubber (42% recycled rubber)
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole is lightweight and great shock absorption
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) shank
- Toe has rubberized tip
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Leather Ventilated Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.