Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Intervale Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots
Hit the trail in the eco-conscious comfort of the Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots for men. These hiking boots are made from waterproof leather and mesh uppers with a mid-height to protect your feet on muddy, gravel or rugged trails. Breathable lining, supportive webbing and laces are all made from recycled PET material, helping to reduce the plastic bottle pile-up occurring in our parks and waterways. A compression-molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and shock absorption, while the TPU shank offers torsional rigidity and support. Underfoot is a Vibram EcoStep sticky rubber outsole that not only provides excellent traction on any surface, but also uses 30% recycled materials from scraps left over from cutting soles. Whether you're slamming up and down South Sister on a bluebird July morning or you're spending months on the AT, the Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots will protect and support your feet in a lightweight, comfortable and eco-friendly boot.
- Upper: Waterproof mesh and leather
- 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable and breathable
- Leather is from a tannery rated Silver for its eco-conscious production practices
- 100% PET webbing for support and durability
- 100% recycled PET laces
- TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® EcoStep® rubber outsole for excellent traction
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.