Timberland Men's EarthKeepers Mt. Maddsen Leather Waterproof Boots
Hike through fickle mountain springtime conditions and into the summer sun in the Timberland EarthKeepers Mt. Maddsen Leather Waterproof Boots for men. These mid-height hiking boots are made from durable full-grain leather with a waterproof membrane to seal out moisture as you step through muddy trails and spring runoff. The leather used to make these boots comes from a tannery that's been rated Silver for its eco-conscious practices. A fully gusseted tongue provides added cushion around your ankle and helps keep debris out, and an internal TPU shank delivers torsional rigidity to help keep you stable when you're carrying a pack over rugged terrain. Anti-fatigue technology built into the lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole helps you reserve your energy for those last few miles into basecamp, and a B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system with a Green Rubber outsole provides exceptional traction so that each step counts.
- Upper: Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for traction
Buy the Timberland EarthKeepers Mt. Maddsen Leather Waterproof Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's EarthKeepers Mt. Maddsen Leather Waterproof Boots
Not happy with shoe
I bought these because I would be walking around all day for 5 days in snow. By day 2 the shoes had caused blisters and scabs on the top of my foot and my little toe on both shoes. They were very uncomfortable and would not recommend if you plan to walk around for more then 30 minutes a day.