Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pathrock Mid Leather GTX Hiking Boots
Take classic style and superior quality to the trail in the men's Timberland EarthKeepers Pathrock Mid Leather GTX Hiking Boots. These rugged, eco-conscious hiking boots are made from premium waterproof leather that comes from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices. A waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet cool and dry when you're stomping down a wet or muddy trail. 100% PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable and breathable, leaving both your feet and your earth-loving heart feeling good. A fully gusseted tongue offers comfort and keeps dirt and debris out, while an internal TPU shank offers stability and support. The compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption, so you can extend your hike all day. The Green Rubber outsole made from 42% recycled rubber grips rock and dirt, and the toe guard and heel piece made from durable climbing-grade rubber offer optimal traction on trail surfaces.
- Upper: Premium waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Lining: 100% PET linings made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps out debris
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing-grade rubber for durability
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Pathrock Mid Leather GTX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.