Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Radler Trail Leather Low Approach Shoes
Built for rocky scrambles off trail and challenging approaches, the Timberland Earthkeepers Radler Trail Leather Low Approach Shoes for men manage to maintain a camp-friendly style that makes them versatile enough for any trip. The full-grain leather uppers come from a Silver-rated tannery, meaning you're supporting businesses that work to reduce energy use, manage their waste responsibly and have higher water treatment standards. Nice work. The laces go all the way down to the toe for an adjustable fit and iron-toe grip while the Green Rubber Gripstick outsole has traction that would make any super hero jealous. Climb the back side of Half Dome without the help of the cables, claw your way up a shady slot canyon in Death Valley, or take a stroll around Tahoe City without stopping to change out of your shoes. The Timberland Leather Radler Approach shoes will hike like they mean it, and have enough style to take them out for post-hike brews in town.
- Upper: premium full-grain leather from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste practices
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) treated leather uppers for water resistance
- Lining: 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- Climbing rubber toe cap for durability and protection
- Footbed: removable contoured sock liner for additional underfoot comfort
- Midsole: compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Outsole: Timberland® exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers Radler Trail Leather Low Approach Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.