Timberland Men's Euro Hiker (Leather Boot)
Designed with cutting edge technology, the Men's Euro Hiker from Timberland offers exceptional outdoor performance during multi-day backpacking and lightweight hiking. This hiking shoe is crafted with a premium, full grain leather upper that gives enduring comfort and abrasion resistance over the long haul, while its wrap around rubber rand delivers the ultimate in abrasion resistance around the midsole of the boot. A removable cushioned orthotic footbed and dual density EVA midsole keep the foot comfortable and absorbs shock over varied terrain for miles. With a protective toe bumper and durable toe box, the Euro Hiker uses a Trail Grip rubber outsole with a B.S.F.P. traction rubber lug for a serious grip on the trail. An Achilles Flex Notch allows for free Achilles tendon movement upon descent, while a padded collar softens the supportive boot cuff when traversing. The Timberland Euro Hiking Boot takes your feet where they are inspired to go.
- Upper Material: Premium, full-grain leather for comfort, abrasion resistance and long-lasting wear
- Padded Collar offers you comfort around your ankle
- Rustproof hardware Lacing System
- Insole: Removable, cushioned orthotic for cushioning and comfort
- Timberland logos on side and tongue
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Advanced combination construction forefoot flexibility and rearfoot stability
- Mid cut ankle support and stability
- Achilles Flex Notch prevents irritation of the Achilles tendon
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance
- Toe Bumper gives durability and protection when scuffed
- Toe Box adds durability and protection when scuffed
- Outsole: Trail Grip rubber outsole for superior traction
- Outsole: Lug Design: B.S.F.P. ™ rubber lugs for maximum traction and durability
- Weight per shoe: 2.6 lb
Buy the Timberland Euro Hiker (Leather Boot) for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's Euro Hiker (Leather Boot)
Those boots are the best shoes I've ever used. Before I use it, I had foot paint, and this pain disappear when I started to worn. My brother work hard as he is a handyman and he only use this boots. And my brother in law used those boots to practice his favorite hobby that is fishing, he said that it is the more comfortable and sure shoes.
This boot fits true to size, wears good, and great looking. I recommend this boot.
The test of time...
The Euro Hiker has always been an extremely comfortable all purpose boot. Comfortable out the box and true to size, order your normal size. I`ve worn out a few pairs of these boots since the early 90`s in the mountains of Colorado and Alaska. This Timberland boot has remained the same and has stood the test of time. This is a really comfortable boot!