Timberland Men's GT Scramble Mid Fabric/Leather Hiking Boots
The classic style of fabric and leather hiking boots will never die. But your feet aren't so happy when you try to take them hiking in a pair of vintage boots you picked up from the consignment gear shop. Enter the Timberland GT Scramble Mid Fabric/Leather Hiking Boots for men these handsome hikers merge retro-inspired style with modern comfort. Their fabric and leather uppers are durable, breathable AND waterproof while their recycled synthetic lining manages sweat and helps prevent blisters. The cushy EVA midsoles keep your feet happy for miles and the eco-conscious Green Rubber outsoles help you power uphill on loose trails and prevent the boots from washing out on the descents. Short shorts? Check. External frame pack? Check. Wool knee socks? You know it. The good-ol' days have a lot to offer start with the Timberland Men's GT Scramble Hiking Boots.
- Upper: premium full-grain waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery provides comfort and durability
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Lining: 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Midsole: full-length compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Outsole: Green Rubber ™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for ascending and descending on trail
- B.S.F.P. ™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction
Buy the Timberland GT Scramble Mid Fabric/Leather Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's GT Scramble Mid Fabric/Leather Hiking Boots
I bought these boots for the occasional going out, or just anytime boot. They are extremely comfortable, and definitely worth it!!!
Fashion, not function
I bought these boots to wear to work and they worked out just fine. Timberland products are well made and these boots are no exception but they are not waterproof (And I wasn't expecting them to be) - basically great for wearing around town, to the store etc. Timberland does make great hiking boots - if you need a pair then upgrade from these. These are comfy and work great for what they are made for.