Timberland Men's Heritage Premium Waterproof Chukka Boot
The Timberland Men's Heritage Premium Waterproof Chukka has the same great qualities as our 6 Inch Premium Boots, only shorter in the height. Constructed to be waterproof and have plenty of support so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Built rugged, to hold up to years of use. Imported.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle and to help keep out debris
- Durable laces and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Fiberglass shank provides maximum support
Buy the Timberland Heritage Premium Waterproof Chukka Boot for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's Heritage Premium Waterproof Chukka Boot
I bought these boots because they were in style at the time. However they proved to be well worth the money ad they are extremely comfortable. The only problem I have with these boots is that they are not made for the winter and does not provide enough insulation during colder temperatures.
I bought these for my dad for christmas....he loves them and thinks they are very comfortable..he was looking everywhere for these and is very happy with them.
Men's Heritage Premium Waterproof Chukka Boot
I've never owned a pair of Timberland boots before, but these ones have converted me into a believer. Everything, from the fit, to the comfort level, to the clean look, make these boots good for any occasion. They will keep your feet dry in the rain and warm in the cold. Very little break-in required, comfortable from wear #1. Will buy another pair when these ones wear out. Plus, Altrec has the cheapest prices around. Great boot!