Timberland Men's Washington Summit Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots
Mt. Washington is the highest peak in New Hampshire and famous for its dangerously erratic weather, but you can tackle it with ease and comfort in the men's Timberland Washington Summit Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots. Made from rugged, full-grain waterproof leather that comes from a tannery rated Silver for its eco-friendly water, energy and waste management practices. A waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable in unpredictable mountain weather. 100% PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles keeps your feet cool and comfortable and your eco-conscious heart at ease. When you're carrying heavier loads, the full-length TPU plate will keep you stable and supported all day long, while the lightweight, direct-inject polyurethane midsole adds cushion and shock absorption. The outsole is made from Vibram EcoStep 30% recycled rubber and delivers exceptional grip for efficient hiking on rugged terrain. Whether you're on a mellow day hike or an epic backpacking trip, the Timberland Washington Summit Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking boots for men will carry you in classic comfort and style, while leaving a smaller footprint on the environment.
- Upper: Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Lining: 100% PET mesh lining is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Full-length TPU plate adds torsional rigidity and load-bearing stiffness for longer treks with heavier loads
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps out debris
- Midsole: Direct-inject polyurethane midsole reduces weight while retaining lateral stability
- Outsole: Vibram® EcoStep® 30% recycled rubber outsole for excellent traction
Buy the Timberland Washington Summit Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.