Timberland Men's Waterproof White Ledge Mid Hiking Boot
Rugged and durable for wet or inclement conditions, the Men's Timberland Waterproof White Ledge Mid Hiking Boot is a day hiker that is not only comfortable, but durable and great looking too. The B.S.F.P motion efficiency system consists of strategically placed lugs that follow the curved center of your gaits pressure path to support the natural motions of the foot. You're sure to have a positive outdoor experience when you have the Timberland Waterproof White Ledge Mid Hiking Boots for men on your feet.
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion
- Removable, dual-density, EVA footbed for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system
- Weight (per pair): 2 lbs 5 oz
Buy the Timberland Waterproof White Ledge Mid Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Men's Waterproof White Ledge Mid Hiking Boot
Great Timberland Product
These boots are very rugged looking. Please note the brown color is very dark, a little more than I expected, but it's still a great looking boot. Very comfortable and fits true to size.
Amazing comfort, literally required no break-in period. I took them into some pretty snowy and slushy conditions right away and my feet stayed warm for hours. The traction was excellent, and I will buy these boots again when I need a new pair, which may not be for some time.
2nd pair I have owned and many more to come! Best pair of boots I have ever owned! I work outdoors in all the elements and these boots have never failed me! I highly recommend these boots to anyone who needs to be on their feet all day. Extremely comfortable!