Timberland Pro Men's Endurance PR 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot
Part of the Timberland PRO Endurance collection, the Men's Endurance PR 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot redefines comfort one layer at a time. The exclusive multi-layer footbed includes five layers that provide all-day comfort and odor control. In addition to the incredible comfort, the small details like polycarbonate hardware-so your laces don't fray-allow you to focus on your job and not your feet.
- Material: Premium, full-grain leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance, 6 inch height
- Oil- and abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel for increased wear protection
- PowerFit comfort system provides maximum comfort using a combination of ergonomically designed elements such as; climate control technology to regulate temperature and control moisture buildup and a wider, roomier toe cap that provides a better fit
- Polycarbonate hardware reduces scratching and snagging of bootlaces
- Completely lined with Cambrelle® lining, which is a durable, breathable lining that keeps feet cooler in the summer and warmer in winter. The special construction provides a comfortable cushioning effect and the unique properties help to keep your feet dry, by allowing moisture to escape at a remarkably rapid rate
- Five layer footbed: layer one is a anti-microbial footbed cover, layer two is a self-molding footpad, layer three is an open cell OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support, layer four is a macro-perforated insole for added airflow and flex and finally layer five is an innovative, "anti-fatigue floor mat-inspired" conical midsole provides durable cushioning and excellent energy return to prevent fatigue
- Steel toe
- Flexible Steel-Flex® puncture resistant plate
- Durable molded heel kick protects the heel and outsole when "kicking" off your boots
- Timberland PRO® rubber dual-density outsole that is slip-resistant due to the high surface contact, oil-resistant, fluid-channeling and has exceptional cushioning
- Outsole incorporates Ladder Lock sole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders
- Electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits
Buy the Timberland Pro Endurance PR 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Endurance PR 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot
Men's Endurance PR 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot redefines comfort one layer at a time. The exclusive multi-layer footbed includes five layers that provide all-day comfort and odor control. In addition to the incredible comfort, the small details like polycarbonate hardware-so your laces don't fray-allow you to focus on your job and not your feet.
My 11 year old Timberland boots finally fell apart and I decided to purchase these boots. What a great decision to buy these boots. These Timberland Pro Endurance boots are not only durable with their hard plastic/rubber toe, but they are also very comfortable to walk in. They only con is that they are probably the heaviest pair of shoes I have ever owned, but I can deal with it if it means a durability.
I love these boots. Fits great, very comfortable and they do exactly what they claim they do. The steel toe is a great advantage for my type of line of work. Highly recommend them